Please remember that the Association is a charity to “Educate the public on Bees and Beekeeping” to achieve this we rely on volunteers to
- Help with the Education Group
- Give talks to the general public
- Help train new beekeepers
- Run the stalls on open days
- Maintain the apiaries buildings ands gardens
- Organise the Honey Show
We feel that in exchange for the great facilities (Trading Scheme, Honey Prep Room, Laboratory etc) that all members should volunteer some time to help with the above tasks.